Discount Starbucks Sirena Espresso Machine, Stainless and Black


Starbucks Sirena Espresso Machine, Stainless and Black by Starbucks Coffee Co



15-bar pump-driven espresso laptop with chrome steel broiler and patented back force adapter.Measures thirteen by using 15 by 12 inches; 1-year restricted warranty.Dual brewing spout; one-touch pre-measured single and double pictures; user-programmable atmospheres.Steam wand with pannarello adapter; Rapid Steam boiler for hastily switching from brewing to frothing.Accommodates E.S.E. pods and ground espresso, fifty seven.5-ounce detachable water tank, adjustable and detachable drip tray. What’s within the Box Sirena espresso desktop; 1 portafilter;1 energy cord; 1 user’s manual; 1 plastic enhance peg; 1 rubber gasket adapter; 1 floor coffee filter; 1 pod filter Designed with the help of the award-winning BMW Designworks exclusively for Starbucks, the Sirena is a 15-bar pump-driven espresso computer with twin brewing spouts, a chrome steel broiler, and a patented again power adapter to ensure great espresso extraction. The embodyd steam wand with pannarello adapter means that you just can simply froth milk for lattes or cappuccinos. A ground espresso filter permits you to make single or double shots, or use the included pod filter which comprises E.S.E. espresso pods. Easy to read status gentles exhibit when the computer is ready to brew or steam, and the Rapid Steam boiler permits for quick switching from brewing to frothing. The 57.5-ounce water tank get rid ofs easily for cleansing and refilling and a blue LED mild point outs when the water tank is empty. Additional options embrace an adjustable and detachable drip tray, a cup-warming surface, programmable brew surroundingss, a temperature gauge, and an auto shut-off security feature after ninety minutes of state of no activity.. Read more Starbucks Sirena Espresso Machine, Stainless and Black

Starbucks Sirena Espresso Machine, Stainless and Black Spec

  • 15-bar pump-driven espresso machine with stainless-steel broiler and patented again force adapter
  • Measures thirteen by means of 15 by way of 12 inches; 1-year limited warranty
  • Dual brewing spout; one-touch pre-measured single and double shots; user-programmable settings
  • Steam wand with pannarello adapter; Rapid Steam boiler for abruptly switching from brewing to frothing
  • Accommodates E.S.E. pods and floor espresso, fifty seven.5-ounce detachable water tank, adjustable and removable drip tray




  • With this gorgeous, simple, and impeccably engineered espresso laptop, you’ll pull photographs so good and steam milk so frothy-your ardour for superb espresso will only grow deeper. Bring house efficiency and grace in every cup. Engineered to be easy. Designed to be timeless. Created to supply the best shot of espresso at home. Sirena's Rapid Steam ™ Boiler provides you steady, powerful steam--and permits you to move from frothing right away to brewing without ready. At just 15 inches tall, Sirena is just the scale to fit into any kitchen. Commercial quality portafilter holds warmth simply, and features a patented back-pressure adaptor which adjusts automatically to the coffee's grind, for a full, rich crema.


    See More available at external websites.

    Price is subject to change without notice.

    This Customer Reviews Translater From Italy
    If You Want To read Full English Reviews
    >>>> Please Click here.... <<<<


    three.3 Out Of 5 Stars (77 Customer Reviews)  
    Reviews for Starbucks Sirena Espresso Machine, Stainless and Black (Kitchen) The Sirena has a little bit of a studying curve but once you recognize that you simply achieve this much better with out the "self-tamper" you'll be able to be for your method. My downside was as soon as the laptop backed up at all times except I read that I must get rid of the disk and the rubber self tamper -- it made all the distinction between HATING this computer and loving it. I can now pack numerous espresso into the basket without the article blowing up. Also, I did not realize there used to be an entire world of tampers. Now that I really have a good tamper, now not a plastic one!, my espresso has modified considerably.

    The just right:
    1) Once you dispose of the tamper the coffee is excellent.
    2) You can reprogram the espresso stages
    3) Looks great
    4) Easy easy-up
    5) Decent foaming

    The bad:
    1) Sprays slightly an extreme amount of water while steaming milk
    2) If you have your computing device below the counter, it can be a bit arduous to drag the water tank out
    3) A studying curve

    [...
    Reviews for Starbucks Sirena Espresso Machine, Stainless and Black (Kitchen) Bottom line up front: I'm ok with the Sirena.

    I'm now not a espresso snob and do not in reality care a method or every different what title comes on the skin of the machine. I like strong espresso and this laptop doesn't disappoint. There are a few things that I like and a couple of things that I don't. Here they are:

    Like:
    - Easy to use
    - Can grow with you, i.e. if you need to have to pull out the Pressurizing disc and start tamping your individual shots, that you might, and after some observe, will most probably get a greater high quality of crema and espresso. Bean high quality, grind, and so on... established.
    - Quick warmth up time (less than 2 mins in the morning) and fast steam (less than 10 2nds.
    - Good micro-foam on the steamer. My wife likes capuccinos and the great high quality foam makes her more than pleased.

    Dislike:
    - The water stage sensor powers me loopy. It comes on, I replenish the container, and it would not go off. I actually have to clutter with the container the place it connectes to the machine to get it to show off....eventually. I've learn various evaluations about this downside. Small overall, but irritating.
    - Price. I purchased this computing device at the X-mas special (499 w/grinder, barista equipment, 1lb coffee with a 30% employee discount ($375 paid within the end). It was as quickly as an out of this world deal...that made it very definitely value the money. Full worth...I have no idea. I like this machine, but I'm cheap and I'd fairly pay for quality and efficiency than looks. This laptop provides each, but without the reduce worth it would've made my option more difficult.

    There is an ideal thread on coffeegeek.com in regards to the Sirena. A man named Wayne, a.k.a. roastaroma, has made it his mission in existence to break this machine apart and extract each bit of usefullness out of it. For proper coffee lovers on the lookout for an excellent computing device his insights may lend a hand make up your mind.

    Happy Shopping.

    6 month replace (1 July 2008).

    The steam knob stripped out about 3 weeks in the past.
    Reviews for Starbucks Sirena Espresso Machine, Stainless and Black (Kitchen) The desktop was as quickly as simple to unpack and the fast-start information had me up and running in a few minutes. With my outdated desktop, I could never get the espresso tamped right in the filter. Now I simply grind the coffee, scoop it into the portafilter, attach it to the desktop, and push a howeverton to pull the shot. The laptop will get up to temp fastly, particularly the steam wand. I'm in reality proud of the efficiency (consistent espresso shots and fast, simple steaming) of this espresso maker, and would definitely suggest it to differents. And the smooth design seems implausible on my counter-top...

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment